Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Introduction@Muqaddimah

Hi & Peace be upon on you..

Well, I don't know what has forced me to start blogging.. Maybe because I've graduated from university last 24th August 2008 (enhancing my maturity to be an inspiring or educated citizen :P). Perhaps, I've accessibility to surf internet through cutting edge technology so called WiFi at my working place... I've no idea..huhu.. Anyway, I think it's because of my friend's influence on me where she has asked me to have my own blog (since she's a blogger too..hehe..) and then, tick tock tick tock tick tock.. I AM A BLOGGER!! I can't believe that!! Hahaha..I've created a new history ever in my life..

In fact, I've no problem to write a blog at all because I'm used to it when I was in secondary school at Sekolah Tinggi Port Dickson before.. I did submit my own "cerpen" and "seloka" during that time for my school magazine called, DIXONIAN..huhu.. I really liked Bahasa Melayu-Penulisan..always got A..haha.. It's so memorable man..

Yeah, don't worry guys..I'll be writing this blog in Malay language as well.. I'm just writing in English just for the sake to improve my way of writing because there might be experts or cikgu-cikgu Bahasa Inggeris outside there, reading this blog and they can comment my English writing at the same time.. Instead, I do I believe that..there are many blog readers go through my blog which come from all over the world & also majority of them can understand English. (^_^)

1 Comment:

fattybombom said...

papa-lan...is 'she' me?...:P