Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pengkid

Gambar ini sekadar hiasan sahaja

Pengkid... This issue has been raised recently in the Majlis Fatwa Kebangsaan (National Fatwa Council) until made a declaration that such as action is HARAM to be practised. Well, I strongly agree about that matter which is considered as "budaya kuning" and is absolutely against with the human nature. The fatwa against pengkid as released by the National Fatwa Council on Oct 23, 2008:
“Pengkid, that is, women who have the appearance, mannerisms and sexual orientation similar to men is haram in Islam. We urge parents and the Muslim community to pay serious attention to this problem. Emphasis should be placed on teaching and guiding young girls especially on the aspects of their clothing, behaviour and appearance so that this problem may be avoided, because it runs counter to their fitrah and Allah’s way.”

(Fitrah: the innate natural sexual inclination that each human is born with, and which does not change. In Islam, if a person is born male, he is masculine and is sexually attracted to women; and if a person is born female, she is feminine and sexually attracted to men).
http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Saturday/Frontpage/20081122215437/Article/index_html
Pengkid- those girls that think they are boy, wearing outfit same like boys (some of them wearing "bengkung" just to cover their breast so looks like a real MAN) and they attracted to GIRLS ONLY.

Today, I was on my way back to Kuantan just to look the condition of my room at IIUM campus there and it's amazing to see that so many spiderwebs have conquered my room..hahaha. At Puduraya Terminal Bus Station, I saw one "pasangan kekasih" or lovers were hanging around while waiting for the bus.. Wow..quite romantic.. :P

There, I was so suspicious about "her boyfriend" due to my increasing curiosity about these lovers' behavioural science..hahaha.. I wasn't peeping okay.. You know what was going on at the moment I've figured out something so "supernatural"...
"Shoot!! He's she!! What the hell on earth are they doing!!"
They got on the same bus like me and sitting in front of me and again...

"Shoot!! He's she!! What the hell on earth are they doing!!"

I just talked to myself, "Hai..korang ni kan..tak pernah baca newspaper, berita ke baru2 ni?? Ke buat2 tak faham.. Malula..wei orang tengok.. Yang cik akak ni cover aurah pulak..tapi takkanla tak perasan he's she??".

At the same time, I noticed there were boys looking at "him" curiously. I guessed they were thinking, "Ni lelaki ke perempuan ni? Lain macam je rupa dia ni...". Instead, this "guy" was trying to act like what boys do..it seemed that "he" was trying to show off that he's kinda 100% guy but it's not working...seriously speaking! We can distinguish easily between a pengkid and man. So, now I know what is pengkid actually since I have a lively description on pengkid during my travel to Kuantan..hehe.. Well, seeing is believing right?

Hmm..here I can conclude that:
Tomboy- those girls that wearing boys outfit but they still have feeling to boys.. means it's only their "looks" not their feeling.. and they still attracted to boys.. means they are normal.

Pengkid-a girl who is trying too hard to act, talk, and dress like a guy. It's actually a community consisting of girl-loves-girl.

They become pengkid possibly due to...
  • For those who are fed-up from their over demanding boyfriend
  • For those who were cheated by their boyfriend
  • For those who have no feelings / lost feelings for the opposite sex


0 Comments: