Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Rehab"

It has been long not updating my blog because I was in “rehabilitation” state. Actually, I was in IIUM Gombak for many days where I was supposed to be there for 3 days ONLY (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) just to get my long-waiting bachelor’s degree scroll..hahaha.. But then, my friends there were asking and begging me to stay a bit longer and uhh..it was almost 2 weeks staying there (in other words..squatting :P).


Fuhh...finally, I was able to get this degree scroll after 72 days I left it in Gombak campus..hihi..

Congratulation!!


But, not this degree scroll ok? That's Buku Ajaib in "Hikayat Putera Shazlan" :)


Many things happened during those days: hanging out with friends at UK Education Fair, KLCC, getting new friends, hearing bad news from a friend, thinking about my future life..seriously speaking.. Then, I realized that..it was very…very fortunate for me to squatting here..kehkeh.. Therefore, an important decision has been made ever after went through several confused state about what I’m gonna do after my job ends up in the month of June 2009… Alhamdulillah, the Almighty God has shown me the way toward a better life…


My ex-roommate suggested me to try Roti Nancis (Roti Nan+Cheese) at Danau Kota town, Gombak.

Roti Nancis. Yummy...

Platinum. It's a commercial business centre at Danau Kota town. There, coincidently, I saw a drama shooting took place in front of Dr. Laundry shop for a long running Malaysian television series, 'Gerak Khas'. Actors like Norman Hakim & A. Galak were there as well.

UK Education Fair was held on 8-9 Nov 2008. I was just like "window shopping" e.g. collecting information & prospectuses although I felt great being there but I don't know why I'm not going to study abroad during my master degree.. Mungkin masa PhD kot buat kat sana.. :P

0 Comments: