Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"2 ringgit saje..mau balik Kajang.."

I've to go back to my hometown in Hidden Village of Seremban a.k.a Home Sweet Home because my supervisor/boss of the place where I'm working won't be around in IIUM Kuantan campus. She has to take emergency leave for many days and asked me to meet her on next December (Yayy..I can't wait it!). So, u can say that I'm kinda temporarily jobless..huhu..

Coming back to my story, after I've reached KL (Puduraya Terminal Bus Station)...I was heading to the bus station to Seremban that is located at CM's LRT Station.. There, I was called by a nerdy-bespectacled Chinese guy (I think he's 20s). The conversation is somewhat like this:

He: "Bang..minta tolong sedikit.."
Me: "Mau minta tolong apa?"
(deeply in my heart saying, "Alamak jangan2 dia nak pow aku ni..kena jalan cepat2 skit..")
He: "Saya mau balik rumah ma.."
Me: "Berapa mau?"
(deeply in my heart saying, "Eh..asal aku cakap macamni?? Kaya sangat ke aku ni?")
He: "2 ringgit saje..mau balik Kajang.."
Me: "Ok..2 ringgit ye?"
(deeply in my heart saying, "What??? 2 ringgit?? Eh...ni bukan kes pow duit ni..")
He: "Yelah, nanti saya ganti balik ma..ada phone number tak?"
Me: "Oh..takpe2..saya mau balik Seremban..jadi tak perlulah.."
He: "Terima kasih2, bye!"
Me: "Takpe2..bye!"
(deeply in my heart saying, "Kesian pulak tengok dia tu.. Kalau dia tipu pun..mungkin tengah desperate nak cari duit kot..takpe2.. It's fine by me..")

Before reaching the "safe zone" at CM's LRT Station, I was really hoping that..there was no other guys calling or chasing me again and also trying to give me a threat (although, I'm a cool person..but nothing is impossible right??). I was afraid if he was setting me up into his deadly trap..hehehe... But, thanks God and also him...there was nothing bad happened during my "Journey To The West". Frankly speaking, I was CARRYING my LAPTOP along at that time...hahaha.. SO OBVIOUS TO SEE THAT I WAS LIKE MR. TRUMP WALKING WITH HIS MILLION DOLLARS IN HIS BRIEFCASE!!! It's eye-catching guys...(^_^)v

My laptop case...

Thus, my advice to u..it is better for u to bring your NOTEBOOK or LAPTOP by using this kind of cases:

My bags, for display only... ;)



Or like this...
It doesn't seem like u bring a laptop, rather, a high school bag..



But not these...hahaha...


0 Comments: