Friday, December 5, 2008

When U Say Nothing At All

Huargghh... I came back to Kuantan last Monday that was on 1 December '08 just because I'm soooo excited to work. Unfortunately, my boss told me that she isn't around until after Hari Raya Aidiladha..huhu.. Again, I'm temporarily jobless.. (T_T).

Mon (1/12/08): Jobless
Tue (2/12/08): Worked
Wed (3/12/08): Jobless
Thu (4/12/08): Jobless
Today (5/12/08): Outing coz I'm jobless..huhu..
Sat (6/12/08): Balik kampung

I think I've been diagnosed as having an Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)... because I want to work..work..work..work..work... I feel so worried when I can't do things (work..work..work..hehehe).
"OCD is an anxiety disorder where a person has recurrent and unwanted ideas or impulses (called obsessions) and an urge or compulsion to do something to relieve the discomfort caused by the obsession. In severe cases, it affects a person's ability to function in every day activities."

Hmm...sounds scary ya.. I don't want people depicts me as a real OCD patient... So, it's better to describe me as having OWD - Obsessive Working Disease...hahaha.. U guys ain't scared anymore ya!


0 Comments: